Open Letter from FIAS Vice President Mr. M.G.Shultz
During more than three years the direction of FIAS represented by its president Shestakov V.B. tries to create private commercial organization using the platform created during long-time history of development called “SAMBO”.
Essentially it is an attempt of theft, probably, with the aim of further sell of our kind of sport. For this it is used the tactics of defamation of people and organizations
that occupied with sambo development throughout their life. These are attempts of liquidation or compulsion to sell famous successful projects in Sambo. Read more...
[May 19, 2013]
Pan-American Federation Congress
The Congress of the Pan-American Amateur SAMBO Federation was held in Punta-Cana, Dominican Republic.
Five representatives out of 7 its official Members have been presented. The 6th official Member - the Panama, provided its voice with the power of attorney.
Presidents and other members of the National Federations discussed the past results, the present issues and the future positive developments of SAMBO in to the American continent Read more...
[March 4, 2013]
Meeting of FIAS Executive Committee, March 22, 2013, Moscow, Russia
Dear FIAS’ Executive Board member!
We are forwarding to your attention the materials to the issues on Agenda of the FIAS EB meeting held on the 22.03.2013 in Moscow, which had been planned to, but were not correspondingly reviewed. They are as follows:
1. Illegal action held in Uralsk city and violation of FIAS Statutes, held on the 27th of January‘2013 (F. Pulatov).
2. The issue of exclusion of Combat SAMBO from the program of the Sport accord Combat Games (F.M. Pulatov).
3. Re: program of the events on liquidation of non-compliances of FIAS to the WADA WADC requirements (N.A.Lents).
4. Creation of Anti-doping commission (F.M.Pulatov).
5. Re: Pan American SAMBO Federation Congress (F.M.Pulatov).
6. Consideration of the FIAS Application on candidacy for provisional recognition of the IOC, to be submitted to the IOC (D.L.Rudman).
7. Review of the FIAS budget (report for 2010, 2011, 2012) adoption of the Budget for 2013, auditing for latest 3 years (D.L. Rudman).
8. Re: violation of the FIAS Statute on usage of the FIAS îofficial Logo (D.L. Rudman).
9. Re: presidents of National SAMBO federations requests for President Vasily Shestakov recall from the position of the president of FIAS, as for non-confidence(D.L. Rudman).
10. Re: non-compliance of FIAS activity to IOC requirements (D.L. Rudman).
11. Re: organization of the activity of (N.A. Lents):
- Committee on FIAS Statues observation oversight;
- Control and Audit Committee election (was not elected by the Congress);
- Committee on commercial and financial issues;
- FIAS membership Committee
12. Re: FIAS Administration Structure (N.A. Lents).
13. Re: FILA president letter regarding the MMA status issue (N.À. Lents).
14. Adoption of the next FIAS EB meeting place, date and time (N.À. Lents).